System requirements are still quite vague right now; we have a fuzzy idea of the requirements from four of Wollay's tweets:
- The game requires a DirectX 9 compatible GPU with shader 2.0.
- At least 700MB RAM may be required to play Cube World with settings at maximum.
- The game may require at least a dual core CPU with approximately 2GB RAM and a Nvidia or ATI graphics card.
All graphics cards with DirectX 10+ will also run Cube World fine.
A single core will be able to run the game, however it will need to be an Intel Pentium + series, higher or AMD equivalent. clocked at around 2.4 to 3.8 GHz but will run slow, a dual core is best for a stable 30+ FPS. If you have a quad-core, that would be even better.
 Minimum System Requirements (Official)
- Windows XP SP2
- Intel® Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz, Core i3 OR AMD Athlon 64 X2
- NVIDIA® GeForce® 7800, ATI X1800, Intel HD 3000 (256 MB of video RAM and shader model 3.0)
- 2.5 GB RAM
- "A DirectX 9 compatible graphics card with shader 2.0." https://twitter.com/wol_lay/status/167362298455928832
- "Currently the game requires about 700MB RAM at full settings." https://twitter.com/wol_lay/status/324620067612536832
- "A DirectX 9 compatible GPU and, I would say, 2 GB RAM. Still need to test it. I still need to test and optimize everything" https://twitter.com/wol_lay/status/164726278904233984